Our most popular Playground Safety Matting & Surfacing system is the seamless Safebond wetpour system. Wetpour is installed onsite in a similar way to pouring concrete. The resulting surface is dry and ready to play on the following day.
1m² shockpads are laid over a compacted base and then 15mm of rubber is laid on top (In line with safety standards)
The thickness of the rubber applied is dependant on the required fall heights and substrates.
New Zealand Safety Standard Compliant to NZ5828:2004.
Unique patterns and designs can easily be incorporated into this flexible system and it can be used on sloped surfaces and around tree bases.
It is the most economic of systems for larger installations and can be contoured and moulded over existing mounds etc.
We have a choice of 7 standard colours – Marigold (Auburn), Tan, Sage, Light Grey, Black, Forest Green and Terracotta Red.
- Safe, durable and porous surface.
- Non slip, long life and reduces noise and vibration.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Low maintenance – easy clean.
- Impact absorbent and aesthetically pleasing.
- 100% recycled rubber – Environmentally friendly.
- Virtually seamless system therefore no cracking at tile joins etc.
- Maximises equipment use.
- Good equal access for the disabled.
- Excellent long term investment.
- Provides uniform safety all year round.
- Polymerically bonded to provide a hardwearing all weather surface.
Supplied with a 5 year guarantee against faulty materials and workmanship.